Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sexy style???........?

help! i got my hair cut up to my sholders, im a teen and usually everyone has long hair. I like being different but i want to look attractive andsexy while doing it. please help me can you jsut tell me simple ways to make my now medium hair with side swept bangs look attractive and sexy. Simple things will go please!



Sexy style???........?

i did the same thing in gr 10. the best thing is to give it a bit of wave and lots of volume. if its straight it will likely look very unsexy...



Sexy style???........?

straighten it. curl it(but straighten the bangs) , or make it wavy(straighten the bangs) and style will look good with the hair cut you have!!



Sexy style???........?

straightner.. i use one whenever i go out



Sexy style???........?

get the ends razored, it's pretty sexy already though, if it has those sideswept bangs



Sexy style???........?

beach like waves in your hair looks sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit