Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cutting my hair...what to do???

How should I get it cut? It is medium-long, maybe 5 inches below my shoulder. It is blonde-ish brown, sometimes looks greasy. I want it to look in style and not too old looking.



Cutting my hair...what to do???

Bobs are always stylish %26amp; low-maintenance (just blow-dry using a round brush). If you are afraid to go that short, you may consider a pageboy.



It is basically the same cut on a longer scale. You would still be able to wear it back if you wanted to.



Cutting my hair...what to do???

layers! or i sometimes just tell them to cut it w/e they think is cute! lol



Cutting my hair...what to do???

Take off about 3inches and get some long layers put into your hair.



Cutting my hair...what to do???

first the lengh of ur hair is great. just cut it in layers and get side bangs there so in!



Cutting my hair...what to do???

try going to one of those salons that have computer imagery so that you can look at it before u cut your hair



Cutting my hair...what to do???

Go look at pictures at the stylist and ask what they recommend for you. To keep it from being greasy shampoo often!



Cutting my hair...what to do???

Well it more about wanting what makes you happy. why not you try this site out. before you make s decission what you want. hopefully you got a picture of your self



Cutting my hair...what to do???

Well to my opinion you shouldn't cut it trim it be glad that your hair is long.



Cutting my hair...what to do???

It looks great! You are absolutely adorable. Don't change a thing. If it looks greasy sometimes, its probably because you have oily hair and possibly oily skin. Find a good shampoo for eliminating oily hair- an astringent shampoo, but not too much, we don't want to dry it out too much. You are absolutely gorgeous, don't change a thing. OK?



I Love You, Just The Way You Are.



Cutting my hair...what to do???

cut them in layers. layers always looks good on anybody. lol. just tell them not to cut them too short. layers would be the best choice %26amp; for ppl that have blondish brown hair always looks fabulous with layers so... yea



Cutting my hair...what to do???

try a pixie cut there cute and low maintnance



Cutting my hair...what to do???

Cut it very short. Longer on top then on bottom, so it can kinda spike in the back. Then color it red with blond high lights. This look is in right now. You could even do brown with blond high lights. Make the blond chunky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit