Friday, November 27, 2009

I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

i have really super thick black hair layered and i recently bleached the underneath although it turned a sort of goldish color...anyway my hairs about medium length and i feel like doing something different without cutting it too short...also something more on the affortless side would be fantastic...any suggestions?



I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

You could bring it all back to black (have a hairdresser do it), have it cut to a shorter length in a radical style, maybe spiked in places. Probably all you'd need is some gel, and a blowdryer. You might have some little streaks put into in such as purple, blue. Look through loads of hairdressing magazines and see if you find something.



I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

go blonde



I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

Find a picture of Anne Hathaway from Devil Wears Prada and check out her hair. It's perfect for long, thick hair, i know because that' exactly how mine is. You can also wash it, comb it and run some mousse through it for a really really nice looking head of curls.



I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

you could just have it thinned and layered. then when you style it, just put some mousse in it and it will give it a natural, soft wave.



I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

I would go and get it thinned out just a little and you still can keep your length,and for the I would ask somebody their what color or highlights would look good on you.



I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

umm. i would say 2 either where it down and straighten it, or some hair up some hair down, give it a try then tell me if u like it!!!!



I need a change in hair style baaaaadly?

Try adding some long bangs. (about down to your lip!) I had boring shoulder length brunette hair and I added bangs and everyone loves them. Or try getting a prum, that would be something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit