Friday, November 27, 2009

Medium length haircut for a guy?

I normally get it cut short on the sides and back with what I think is a 6 blade. Then they blend it while cutting the top with scissors. A pretty default haircut I think. Anyways, I like some of the medium length styles I see, but when my hair gets longer, it just kind of looks like a mop of hair, not very styled. The main thing is I think it gets too thick. Anyways, is there a certain way I need to get it cut to start it out right? Also, what will happen if I get my head shaved with the largest blade(leaving the longest hair) but it will still be short you know, how will it grow out? Maybe I just have to keep going back and getting it neatened up and thinned? Maybe I should be asking someone at the salon?



Medium length haircut for a guy?

when you go to your hair dressers, and get layers and get it razered.



personally, I like medium length hair on guys the best, but i like it best when their hair is wispy.



getting it razered will texturize your hair.



get a sculping wax if you want it to flip out.



if you want thinner hair, get it thinned out, even if the hair dresser says it will kill your hair, it wont.



I get mine thinned out all the time and it's perfectly healthy.



also, if you hair is wavy, a straightner can help with that.



and no, they're not just for emo kids.



hope I helped! :)



Medium length haircut for a guy?

Best is to do how you feel god with. Think positive and get to be happy in life, thats very inportant.



All the best.



Medium length haircut for a guy?

Yes ask a proffessional hairdresser just as you have here.



Medium length haircut for a guy?

I actually don't like the medium lengths on guys---- IMO, long or short dos look much better.



Medium length haircut for a guy?

Ask them to thin the hair. Cutting down into the hair will make it less thick.



Medium length haircut for a guy?

You should try asking your friends wheather long,short or medium hair size matches for you



Medium length haircut for a guy?

Try this style.



http://www.slickville.com/sections/resid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit