Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guys, who would you want to date?

Option One:



A dirty blonde with shoulder length hair. Great personality. Beautiful smile, and eyes. Smart and very athletic. But kind of growing a uni-brow.



Option Two:



A blonde with long hair that is always in a ponytail. VERY athletic. Jokes around a lot. Total tomboy.



Option Three:



A blonde with medium length hair. Pretty stupid. Big breasted. And fairly popular.



Option Four:



Shiny brown hair with some blonde. Really funny. Very outgoing. A little crazy. Great smile. Great eyes.



Option Five:



Dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights. Funny. Smart. Kind of weird. Outgoing, but carries things on for to long. Some-what selfish (but nobody else but her friends know). Short.



Option Six:



Brown hair. Smart. Funny. Thin. Athletic. In-style clothing. Not th most popular kid in school, but still very likeable.



Option Seven:



Brown hair with some blonde highlight. A daddy's girl who is ALWAYS smiling. Kind of mean. Bt really nice to her friends and loved ones.



Guys, who would you want to date?

option 1



Guys, who would you want to date?

Option 4 sounds hot to me and we would have matching personalities. Outgoing and crazy... just like me!!



Guys, who would you want to date?

The big brested one. . .Option # 3



Guys, who would you want to date?

Option Four :D



Blonde does nothing for me



Plus Smile and eyes are a huge attraction



Guys, who would you want to date?

For a fun, short-term fling, I'll have the adult version of option 3, please!



Hey, I won't lie. I like big breasts.



Guys, who would you want to date?

None of the above ..well you asked so choice number 6 but does 6 have long hair or short.



Guys, who would you want to date?

I would date each of them on a different day of the week



Guys, who would you want to date?

six



Guys, who would you want to date?

I guess out of these I would take Option 6.



Guys, who would you want to date?

Hmm - 1 or 4 I think - would have to see the eyes ;-)



Guys, who would you want to date?

option 5.



Guys, who would you want to date?

Option Four



Guys, who would you want to date?

Option four. The crazy girls are that way because they are honest. We would both overcome so many inhibitions together, the resulting social ostracization would leave us together on an island.



I'll let option Three join us in some of our more outrageous activities, but only because I love option Four so much, and don't want to rob her of her bisexuality.



I've met a lot of option one, and they just aren't my type. Same with option five. I don't mind the shortness itself, but the outgoing personality compensation for the shortness is annoying. Accept yourself.



Option two is my sister, so I don't want to date her. She should date option seven.



Guys, who would you want to date?

either four or five,, four is just obvious , and 5 because i LOVE short girls, they are sexy



Guys, who would you want to date?

Give me number 3 please! I'm pretty shallow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit