Saturday, November 28, 2009

Omg plz help :( need a wild ideas??

Okay I know I post this same questions.. but couldn't really find a great answer.



So my question is "What is the best make up for me? And how do you make your hair spikey in the back?"



I'm fair skinned- pink tones.



I'm a gothic



I have punk style hair where it's chin length in the front and short in the back (i would like the back to be spikey but dunno how)



The hair is dark purple



I have really small black thick frame glasses



I would like some wild make up but no ideas?



I'm really tired of doing simple black eyeliner, black mascra!



Please no smokey eyes.. I tried it and STILL have NO clue how to do it!!



I have bright red, medium pink, dark purple, brownish lipstick.



A ton of different eyeshadows.



Black eyeliners



Black mascra



I would like to use them.. but no ideas??



If you are trying to explain something.. please please do really simple steps I'm a really easy confused person!!



Thank you in advance!



Omg plz help :( need a wild ideas??

okay...for your makeup: i think if your hair is dark purple, you should play that up with your eyes...since your goth i think you should: 1. white shadow all over your lid from bottom to top...2. mix dark purple and black together on the brush......3. put the purple and black in your crease of your eye......this with make your eyes pop!............then finish up with eyeliner and mascara...etc. then as for your lipstick i would either say the brownish or the bright red....and for your spiky hair......haha, thats the exact same hair style i have...ne ways, you put get in it and hairspray take a comb and comb it and it'll bring it up....then dry it with the comb still in your hair and move it upwords while it drys............GOOD LUCK!!!!



Omg plz help :( need a wild ideas??

Its hard to make a gothic look really cute.



You need to use bright colored eyeliner like bright bright pink, green, blue, red, purple, yellow every color of the rainbow b/c you need to have some color in your.



Go to Claires they have some bright colors and for cheap. there is a good one for 10 and if you just put cream on your face the colors will come otu even brighter.



For the hair just put jell in your hands and push your hair up with ur fingers and just work it up and it will stand up over time.



Its easy hoped i helped message me ifyou need any help!



Omg plz help :( need a wild ideas??

why don't you just go to all-purple and do it the same way you're doing it now/ That would be cute %26amp; unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit