Friday, November 27, 2009

Girls, what kind of hairstyle do you like on guys?

Okay, i need a haircut that suits me (duh) lol. I have an oval face, i've got medium hair and im clean shaven. I used to put my hair foward and put wax on the fringe and have bits of hair hanging down the sides over my eyebrows if you know what i mean. I don't know what that style is called but anyway, just wanted to ask a female opinion, if you had a guy (or have lol), what kind of hairstyle would you like on him? Thanks for your help =)



Girls, what kind of hairstyle do you like on guys?

anything except a shaved or close shaven head.



the messy look is in right now. its just whatever you want, your hairstylist will be able to help you more when you get there



Girls, what kind of hairstyle do you like on guys?

Sup Thug, first of all, oval faceshape, is the perfect face shape- koz u can do anythang wit it. Ever thot about gettin a mohawk- the latest fashion one, with blonde bits thru the top... its kinda short on the sides, but it aint shaved, if ya know what i mean...chur. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit