Friday, November 27, 2009

A band Of two ladies and a man?

Hi all...



Few years ago ( arround mid 2003 ),there was a song from a trio,that i really really like.



It was played so often on Music TV.I wrote down the band name and the song title,planning to get their CD.



But I couldn't get it that time,in the country where I lived.



well,...



the sick part is..my job distracted me from my search.Then I moved to work in other countries,...and forgetting it.



I even forgot where I kept that note.Dooh!!



Now I'm totally forget the band name,nor the song title.



whatta a dumb!!



It was a band of two ladies ( bass guitar+backing vocal,and on keyboard )and ,and a guy( vocal+lead guitar),they all kinda fat,with the hair style like those dudes back on 60's %26amp;70's...



Their music was medium beat,not too slow,not too fast,with the bass in dominant,and the video was pretty simple,only on a studio with some elevation in where they're standing ( like beatles time-kind of video music).



And they're wearing a flannel shirt.



A band Of two ladies and a man?

morningwood????



A band Of two ladies and a man?

Le Tigre



maybe???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit