Saturday, November 28, 2009

I've got a hair appointment this Saturday and I need help with picking a new/trendy MEN'S

So yeah... I have medium short black hair with pretty long brown roots. My stylist can do anything, so long as I let her know what I want. I want it to be tredny. Shaggy maybe. But I want color- maybe more than one color! The color needs to be a good winter color, that is VERY important. Any advice would ROCK. The only recent picture I have is this lame-O myspace shot. Might help?



http://a126.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



I've got a hair appointment this Saturday and I need help with picking a new/trendy MEN'S hair style!!!

You dont have much hair to work with!



Maybe a shorter version of this.... http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollection...



As for color I say go with a blue black. Its the darkest shade of black that has a blue tint in a certain light.



I've got a hair appointment this Saturday and I need help with picking a new/trendy MEN'S hair style!!!

Maybe some really light platinum bleach blond would look good in there, or a warm reddish. You could dye the underneath or the top layers, or something like that. I don`t really like tips on short hair, so I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit