Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

So I've always had my hair medium lenght until recently cause i had to chopped it up. Now that its growing, i was wondering if theres something to make my hair sort of wavy. I have straight thick hair that just goes down when i dont put anything on it. I dont want it really wavy but just a little. is ther anything that i can put on my hair. Oh yeah, i style my hair into a Ponpadore



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

you mean you style it like this, a Pompadour



???http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... really? then I dont't know, reallly that's wierd Ive never seen hair like that IDK



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

GET A BODY PERM.



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

you can try a temp perm to see if you really like wavy hair. If you do, consider getting a body wave perm. A hairdresser can do it or you can buy one from the store.



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

roll the hair into sections and clip them to your crown. Use hair gel to shape. The next morning unclip the hair and your hair should be wavy and stay that way for awhile if your hair isn't too fine. If you have fine (thin) hair then it will be hard to curl. Maybe try hair curl activator when all else fails.



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

use an iron (like a crimping iron or something)



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

put gel on it and just mess it up a lil' that should do the trick! ;)



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

you could try to curl it and gel it. personally, i would advise you to ask a girl to show you how as they know everything about hair... just whatever you do, dont heat it too much or whatever b/c it'll frizz out and look bad. i'm lucky, my hair does it automatically XD



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

when your hair is wet braid it until it dries



after a month it will maintain it's form



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

Dude, you're a guy, you're not going to go getting a perm and that's obvious, or you wouldn't be asking! Irons are for girls, so.....the solution I can come up with is......Get some product for your hair like curl defining what ever, gel, mousse, etc, that you put in wet......scrunch the hair while wet and get a diffuser that is like a cup that fits on a hair dryer, hold your head over or to the side and let the hair be cupped, laying "curly" in the diffuser and dry your hair on low with high heat. That will make the heat set the wave but not so fast it frizzed it.



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

if its long enough try frenching braiding it in 3 or 4 sections at night then you can open it up in the morning, if you want the waves to last a little longer its best if your hair is french braided damp then it can dry up in the morning.



just throwing in a suggestion that works for me, i have really straight long hair and i get bored of it easily so i would always experiment with ittt



GOODLUCK!



How to get wavy hair (I'm a guy)?

Alright, If u r a black guy like me then all you do is just brush ya hair and put a durag over your hair over night. don't if would work for a white dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit