Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guy's Medium length hairstyle. NEED HELP!?

I tried to get my hair kinda like my avatar but i don't like the swoop of it plus it took about an hour to style. (wrong products probably) I am only 14 and my dad is against long hair but I can have it to my eyebrows and a sort of over the ear. I was thinking of a side part to rest over the opposite eye? Any pictures of this or other styles would really help... 10pts.



Guy's Medium length hairstyle. NEED HELP!?

haha aw. uhm...try garnier styling wax. it's NOT waxy...like i know it sounds so but its not. i use it every day! ohhh and TIP: girls like shiny hair. spritz citre shine laminating mist. it makes your hair suuuper shiny and smells good to.



%26lt;333



ps.ur avatar is hot



Guy's Medium length hairstyle. NEED HELP!?

I would try parting it on the side, hair parted in the middle looks weird to me. Even if you get pictures, its not you and it never looks the same on the pictures and your own head. Try it different ways, thats the only way to really see what is going to look like on your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit