Friday, November 27, 2009

Which hairstyle would suit me best?

I cannot decide between bangs with cute, choppy layers, side bangs with some pieces on the other side, or any other style!



I have multi-toned, medium blonde hair that is about five inches below shoulder length. It's semi-thick and pretty straight. I have a slightly rectangular face, but mostly oval. My forehead is also sort of big.



Pics would be nice, because I'm getting a haircut really soon!



Which hairstyle would suit me best?

I had the same situation a while ago. I recently got my hair cut. I got choppy layers with side swept bangs and I love it. It is perfect because it looks cute when its down, but when you put it up you still have the bangs. If that doesn't sound good to you here are some cute pictures.



http://photobucket.com/images/Cute%20hai...



I really like the 8th one.



Which hairstyle would suit me best?

how are we supposed to know what would look best on you? we don't know what you look like even with ur description! don't you have any friends you could ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit