Saturday, November 28, 2009

Going blonde?

My hair colouring history (I'm male):



Naturally a medium, dirty blonde.



Been dyeing hair medium to dark brown for around 2 years now (the brown fades before i get it re-done)



Do get root re-growth (dirty blonde roots)



I now want to go blonde, but I am having difficulty deciding what to do.



My ideal hairstyles would be:



http://skinsis.com/files/skinspremiere/c...



http://bp2.blogger.com/_SQcxdVM5WZw/Ru2h...



I've heard I should ask for a 'full head of highlights' instead of just all bleach to get these sort of styles. And what would I do about my root regrowth? As my roots would be a dirty blonde.



Going blonde?

If you're worried about roots, def. do the full weave of highlights. I think that's always the best way to go. Get it done professionaly. I used to try and sneak in touchups myself; boxes from Walgreens, and my hair stylist knew lol. Those ones you do yourself make your hair an orange, brassy, ugly color. I love those hairstyles, #2 esp. Don't worry too much about roots, just get "touched up" everyone few months.



Going blonde?

Bring the picture to your hairstylist



[the first is much cuter!]



And tell them to make it look like that.



Going blonde?

Well why don't you try your natural color and see how you like it? Highlights in my opinion are played out. But if you are set on getting them I say go for it. Definately make sure you get it done professionally. Box color damages your hair twice as bad at color in salons. However, since you are a male it might not be a big worry to you. But keep in mind if you do it by yourself, there is the chance it won't come out how you plan on it. Going from Blonde to Brown is easy, from dark to light not so easy. Just be careful, wouldn't want to turn into a red head.



Going blonde?

don't worry about the roots worry about the skin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit