Friday, November 27, 2009

Back to school?

Last year I was mistaken for being emo and punk so this year i want to be barbie preepy. Can you make me outfit suggestions! I am 12 years old wear a size 0 pants and 14 and for tops medium-extra large at abercrombie. So any suggestions i am open to!



And I have hair that is about an inch longer than my shoulder that is light blonde and i have bangs. I want a new hair style so any suggestions for that!=]



and also make them not exspensive.



Back to school?

if you don't want expensive clothes just go to old navy's or maybe jc penny's.



1. Old Navy's



2. JC Penny's



3. Macy's



4. Aeropostable



5. Pac Sun



6.Hollister



7. Gap



hope that helped.



Back to school?

sorry they cant really be inexpensive cuz abercrombie is expensive but like ur 12 so dont worry about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit