Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ladies Opinion?

I need a ladies opinion on a hairstyle for me...I've had my hair medium length for a while...I'm thinking about cutting it into a shorter style....any ideas???



Here is a picture of how my hair looks now http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m306/...



This is it wet (just so you can see how long my hair is) http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m306/...



Ladies Opinion?

I like your hair like that! Perfect length!



Ladies Opinion?

cut it short!



girls will hardly like boys with LONG hair



cut it and you might get a gf.



p.s. oops....just saw the photo....you won't get a gf



soz im not rasist or anything!



Ladies Opinion?

i like it wet



grow it out is my opinion like umm to the middle of your ear lobes =)



Ladies Opinion?

I think it looks nice how it is :] Just trim it up a little, if you really want to cut it. And you have really pretty eyes.



Ladies Opinion?

i like the way ur hair is right now it is cool



Ladies Opinion?

i think u should grow it out a little bit. maybe another half inch.



Ladies Opinion?

i think your hair looks good like that honest. your hot C=



Ladies Opinion?

it looks good wet! ahah makes you look good . but you look fine. mabey you could grow it a TAD oh also are you like 17ish? you look it or like mabey um 16



Ladies Opinion?

u have pretty eyes



try something like this:



http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehou...



Ladies Opinion?

I think it suits you just the way it is.



Ladies Opinion?

I like your hair like that it looks sexy its the perfect length



Ladies Opinion?

noooo keep it that length its so cute. infact let it grow a little longer.



i see in the 'dry' picture its slightly flat. ruffle it up a bit for some more volume. it will look more thick and healthy and casual.



wtf is sophie B on about? hahha



Ladies Opinion?

your hair looks sooo cute! especially when it's wet..just style it like you want it and put gel/or hairspray.. DON'T cut it, it'll just look really bad..k?



=)



~beck



Ladies Opinion?

i wouldnt change it. suits u way it is. and seems most people here do too. keep it like that id say.



Ladies Opinion?

i like it...personally i like long hair on guys but ur hair looks good on u..no shorter



Ladies Opinion?

that length is fine for the way your face is shaped.



but if you wanted a change. this



http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/z/M...



Ladies Opinion?

I like it like that. perfect length for yur face type...



Ladies Opinion?

keep it like that-it's hot!



Ladies Opinion?

Looks good like that.



But if you do cut it, I'd suggest just trimming up the sides and the back and not touching the top -- and leave some sideburns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit