Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help me with my hair! GAtsby?

I'm a girl with black hair. I want hair that looks healthy, soft, and yet sometimes wild. I also want very very asian looking anime style hair. Sometimes, perhaps very stringy, so my bangs will look like L from Death note sort of!? I have medium to long hair.



I've heard about gatsby hair products, is that what I should use? I want something that doesn't make my hair look greasy or feel super hard.



Do you any websites or places for hair tutorials?



I'm so confused :[



Help me with my hair! GAtsby?

Brush it.



Help me with my hair! GAtsby?

theres this brand... kevin sumthing wateva its really good,im on beauty budget ( i always am) so i 4got anyway my hair is like exacty the same!!! i use herbal essences and lave in hair conditioner try lanoin cream in wet hair if u cant afford a leave in. lol i guess i shouldnt hav bought oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit