Thursday, June 17, 2010

What color is this....??? (pic)?

dark brown medium or black (not black right) http://i.ivillage.com/BS/celebrity_style...



What color is this....??? (pic)?

i would say that it is actually a mix of dark and light brown , and if you were gonna do this you should dye your hair dark brown then add medium and light Brown highlights to make the hair appear natural, not one dimensional.:)



What color is this....??? (pic)?

chocolate brown I'd say!



What color is this....??? (pic)?

dark brown and very pretty.



What color is this....??? (pic)?

I would say that it is chocolate brown with hues of reddish-brown as well. She has a really pretty color. I think that it is most definitely with some hints of maple-y red in it!



Hope this helps! I really like the hair color!!



What color is this....??? (pic)?

Very, Very,Very dark auburn, or just darrkkk reddish brown



What color is this....??? (pic)?

DARK brown,my sister wears it!



What color is this....??? (pic)?

That's medium dark brown. I did the thing on paint.



What color is this....??? (pic)?

dark brown



What color is this....??? (pic)?

The first pic is gold, the second one is more red, I'd say that's 'plum'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit