Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dramatic eyeshadow?

I love doing my eyeshadow extremely dramatic..



But, lately I've been running out of ideas..



Usually I wear black eyeshadow, then dab a bright turquoise-y color over it and underneath my eyes..



I've been pretty satisfied with it till lately..



I want to mix things up a bit..



I love pretty much all colors...and I'm willing to try anything..any style that you have in mind.



I have long dark red hair, medium brown eyes, and really pale skin(I don't want to be tan)...



As far as what I wear...I lean towards darker colors, and bold clothes....



so...what do you have in mind?



Dramatic eyeshadow?

try hot pink with black eyeliner or dark purple



it looks great!



Dramatic eyeshadow?

Rich purples would look nice.. Then thin black liquid eyeliner thats flicks a bit and mascara.



Dramatic eyeshadow?

If you love dramatic color, you should check out Loreal's H.I.P. line. I think they even came out with some lip color recently that's also in dramatic to less dramatic colors. The colors are really rich going on and look beautiful and intense in the light. I recommend the golden color for a night out!



Dramatic eyeshadow?

black or try lik dark green!Remember black is always goin to be "in style"!



Dramatic eyeshadow?

www.youtube.com/panacea89 she does loads of make-up tutorials theres loadsa ideas u can get off her videos



Dramatic eyeshadow?

you would look great with flashy green eyeshadow it looks awesome with red hair!



Dramatic eyeshadow?

I think the bolder colors in clothes are the bestway to go %26amp; I thing paler colors would be better %26amp; then again if you don't lik that you can go over to a darker shade on your eyes, you dark red hair you don't want to stand out like a flashing light do you so try pale shade %26amp; If not happy go to the other way you thinking all the best from suesven35



Dramatic eyeshadow?

i have long dark red hair n really pale skin n i LOVE going with outrageous eye make up.



i quite often go with hot pinks n purples - sometimes at the same time! emerald green is really nice too.



maybe for something different even try something with a lil glitter in it - dark silver would go alright.



i try to stear clear of lighter colors cos of my pale skin - the bolder brighter colours look much nicer!



Dramatic eyeshadow?

I do some purple-blue color pigment. It changes colors as the light hits it. I put hot pink pigment under my eyes. Black eyeliner, and black mascara. Metallic white pigment above the purple. I am really satisfied with it; it sound sort of weird but I love how it looks. So maybe you could try something like that. I've gotten a lot of compliments.



Dramatic eyeshadow?

My sister does hers the same with the Barry M eye powders.



They're awesome, she does bright pink, green, blue, turquoise and loads of others, check them out, they're a little more expensive than other eyeshadows but they are worth every penny and last for ages!



http://www.barrym.co.uk/products/product...



You can mix different colours as well to create a unique look. She used to do this with pink and yellow, which sounds rubbish but really looked good!



Dramatic eyeshadow?

I really like Arabic eyes! I'm going to give you a link to show you how to do it. (You can change the colors up.) So here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hbm8yRYPhXE%26amp;f... Hope I helped! ~閳绢櫆igorousVirgo1995閳?br>Dramatic eyeshadow?



don't go with the big dramatic colors, do a little of it, but not a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit