Thursday, June 17, 2010

REDKEN product help???!?

I want a full list of what redken products i should use to do my hair...from shampoo, conditioner, and then styling products. (i want soft, silky, straight hair) My hair is medium in length (a little bit passed my sholders) I have brown hair and it is medium thick...PLEASE HELP!!!....oh and any suggestions for the brushes i should use?



REDKEN product help???!?

I use Redken All Soft. It makes my hair feel so silky! I use Guts 10 for volume, and somehow this also makes my hair less greasy, so I can wash it every other day usually. My hair is a lot like yours, brown (well, it's dyed), past my shoulders, and of regular thickness. Try All Soft!



As for the brushes, I use a boar's bristle brush that's pretty big in circumference to blow dry my hair. I have side swept bangs so I have to use it to make those behave, and then I curl the ends under with the brush. It takes some getting used to but the results are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit