Sunday, June 20, 2010

Curly hair: products, styling questions?

Any products that will help remove frizz and add some extra volume? If you have curly hair like me, how should I get those sexy loose curly waves, instead of my natural tight ringlets?



My hair is medium length, a little past my shoulders, angeled with some long bangs in the front. EXTREMELY curly.



Thanks!!



Curly hair: products, styling questions?

I also have extremely curly hair and when I want the style you are looking for I blow it dry and use a large barrel curling iron or curlers. For more volume, use moose or gel on your roots before blowing dry. You may want to use a different shampoo/conditioner when doing this style but your regular products may work.



If you don't want to do all of that...you can wash it and use a good conditioner. Then put it up, I usually sleep on it and thenyour hair won't be as curly.



Hope this helps! merry x-mas!



Curly hair: products, styling questions?

get a straightening perm...itll get ur hair straight..but thts not wut uu want..so after u get it all straight...everytime u wash it put some serum in and do it in a bun and leave it in the bun till it dries..ull get sexy wavy hair...good luck



Curly hair: products, styling questions?

try using a cream styling product with just a little hold. work that thru your hair then tip it over and scrunch it with a towel and let it air dry. after it is dry then take a shine serum or some kind of gloss and little finger thru your hair. tip it over again and spray the roots with hair spray. recommended products: redken ringlet(for the cream styling) bio silk or Paul Mitchell shine for the gloss. good luck!!!! merry x-mas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit