Thursday, June 17, 2010

Haircut style! Help!?

I am wanting to cut my hair a medium length. It's thick and about 5 inches below my shoulders. (about middle of of my upper back). I am also dying it reddish brown, kind of like Miley Cyrus. I have a round/heart shaped face and haven't found a style I really like. Can you suggest any styles, and if you have pics, that'd be great! Thanks!



Here is a pic of the color I want. My face is similar to hers, but a little more round. My chin isn't as sharp as hers is.



Again, thanks for the help!



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/b...



Haircut style! Help!?

with a round or heart shaped face, i would look for haircuts that reese witherspoon had, she has a VERY heart shaped face %26amp; her hair always looks great. i have a round face %26amp; the hair cut ive linked you too is my favorite....it will complimet your face shape %26amp; is easy to style/manage.....



http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit