Thursday, June 17, 2010

Personal tips...?

Ok, I want to develop my style, and I'd realy like some ideas:



* medium brown hair



* hazel eyes



* medium tall



* round face



I'd love some ideas like: colours that suit me, what kind of outfits, accesories, make-up tips. I love my personal style, but I want to mix it, create something new!



Thanks!



Personal tips...?

OK I need time. This will take up pages. Even without seeing you.



I think you look good as it is. So just pop into a makeup counter in the Malls or somewhere and ask them about the makeup as per your skin.



I'd use a light foundation after going through a cleanup routine ending with a moisturizer. That makes the face glow.



Use a light lipstick. Colors that will suit you are those that have some beige or brown in it. To go with the hair.



Or match it with your dress. Taking care of hair color again.



Do the eyes well, but let it be soft.



Feel, a softer look will suit you well.



Wear good sensible heels with pants.



And sleeker ones with skirts.



Clothes colors can vary from greens, browns (NO, not dull browns; just brownish ) .Beige, with a blue blouse., maybe. Or a pink . Then you wear a pink lipstick.



Wear Long earrings. Will make face look longer.



Avoid a round neckline .



Avoid necklace that just goes around the neck; wear one that hangs a bit. Making a V. To take it off the roundish face.



I can give endless tips.



Personal tips...?

dark smokey eyes , nude gloss and curl the hair



Personal tips...?

Try washing u'r face with lousious face wash and try using a lot of herbal remedies.try ethnic clothes and purses and try peach blush for round faces.Get golden highlights and wear long earings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit