Thursday, June 17, 2010

Semi-formal dress for an hourglass shape?

I have for Senior Tolo coming up this Decemeber. Tolo is a big deal at my school so I want to look absolutely gorgeous. It's semi-formal. However, I'm really self concious, so I want something that I know will flatter me.



Details:



Bust: 36DD



Waist: 33



Hips: 42



Height: 5'3.5



Weight:174



Hair: medium lengh, dark brown, curly/wavy



Skin: medium tone



So, what kind of dress should I be looking for? What general style? Any suggestions would be lovely!!



Semi-formal dress for an hourglass shape?

(sorry i cant post links but:) i would recommend getting a knee-length dress and then put a belt on your waist to accentuate your hour-glass shape. there are many dresses that you can pair belts with! i would recommend a pretty brown belt.



Semi-formal dress for an hourglass shape?

goodstuff.com



Semi-formal dress for an hourglass shape?

Try to stick with dresses that have an "a-line" silhouette. This type of design is not as form-fitting at the hips (where your biggest measurement is. Also, having the majority of the bead work (if this is what you like) at the bust area..so peoples' eyes are drawn upward, instead of at your waist/bottom. You MAY or may not like strapless designs..but here is the link to a style of dress that I think would be very flattering on you (from what you've described). If you don't like the color, I'm sure other colors are available. If they don't have your size, then at least you have an idea of what you're looking for when you shop locally for your dress. A-line dresses come in other strap styles..not just in strapless.



http://www.cybernetplaza.com/pages/c2665...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit