Sunday, June 20, 2010

A hair problem boofy hair?

Ok so heres the deal Im a 23 yo male My hair is medium length and is sorta curly and a bit thick when its this length. Now this is fine for styling my hair I can style it and Im happy with how it looks. The problem is I have dry skin so when I dont use shampoo on my hair dandruff is sometimes visible but the problem in using shampoo is that my hair just goes boofy and is almost impossible to style.



So I either have to not use shampoo, style my hair perfectly but have dandruff or use shampoo have no dandruff but have no style and boofy hair lol. Surely there must be something I can do maybe something that works similar to shampoo that wont result in my hair becoming boofy and unmanageable. Cheers for any help people.



A hair problem boofy hair?

if boofy mean poofy, than i would suggest using the pantene hair mask.



wash your hair with it and it should be really soft.



when your hair dries, if it's till puffy take a little bit of the hair mask and put it into your hair.



A hair problem boofy hair?

I have the same predicament. Same length hair, same issues.



I went for a while without washing my hair once...like 3 weeks, to see if my scalp would stop flaking and if water would wash it out.



It was getting a tiny bit better, but it was just too much and I stopped.



Now, I wash my hair every Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday with John Freida Curl Around shampoo/conditioner, and a bunch of anti-frizz stuff. The extra few days in between helps my hair from completely drying out as if I were to wash each day. The sebum that the dander sticks to is important to your hair and keeping those days between your washes keeps it at a lower production rate, and thus less dandruff sticking(theoretically...it works for me, mostly).



On the day of or before the wash, the dander starts to appear, but lately my scalp hasn't been all that itchy.



You could always get a straightener, to remove the poof, though it requires time to use, and heat protection products. And cash.



My two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit