Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairstyle for upcoming wedding?

I'm going to a wedding soon and although I've picked out my dress, I don't know what to do with my hair. The neckline is a scoop neck so I thought my hair would look best up but my boyfriend loves my hair down and wavy.



Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do? I don't want my hair all loose because I don't think its keeping with the style of the dress but I don't want a tight bun or something. My hair is medium/long and wavy but can easily be styled straight or curly.



Thanks!



Hairstyle for upcoming wedding?

ringlets, soft ones.



Then bring your bangs back and pin them up it looks really good!!



Hairstyle for upcoming wedding?

I think you should have tight coily curls.Like the kind you have when you have long hair, but it makes your hair look shorter. I think that would look best with a scoop neck dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit