Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I style my hair? (see description)?

Fisto f all Im a guy. My hair is medium length and very straight. I dont like to use normal gel because it ends up all squished to my head. What product will let my style it and provide hold for the entire day and at the same time look like i havent used product. I dont want the wet look.



How can I style my hair? (see description)?

Mousse. Its way more lightweight than gel!!



How can I style my hair? (see description)?

if your hair is very straight, you can get a super cool cut that will not require you to use much product. As far as getting your hair to look as if you are not using any product, I would suggest a light-weight paste. Try Toni %26amp; Guy products. That is what I buy for my boyfriend. He has similar hair like yours and their products are not too expensive. Just go into the salon and tell them what you are looking for - you can try them on your hair, too. Trust me, you will be hooked! :0)



How can I style my hair? (see description)?

you should gel it straight foward the spike ur bangs



How can I style my hair? (see description)?

mousse it's light weight, it will give you the look you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit