Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can you help me choose a radial hairbrush from these three links?

Hello,



I have decided to invest in a natural bristle radial brush.



About my hair - I have medium-thick, long, brunette hair. I want to use the brush for general styling.



The options:



1) Medium size spiral brush: http://www.kentbrushes.com/eur/acatalog/...



2) Large size spiral brush:



http://www.kentbrushes.com/eur/acatalog/...



3) Non spiral brush:



http://www.kentbrushes.com/eur/acatalog/...



The spiral ones are more expensive so I guess better. Does anyone know the difference and have any guidelines for choosing the size?



Thanks,



Amanda



Can you help me choose a radial hairbrush from these three links?

I would go with # 2. All three brushes pictured though are round brushes. I am a hairstylist, and a rule of thumb is to use a large barrel brush on long hair. The smaller the barrel, the shorter the hair I am styling. Hope this helps.



Can you help me choose a radial hairbrush from these three links?

the longer the hair the bigger the brush needs to be (otherwise it will tangle easily). #3.



blow dry untill about 85% dry then part hair off so only the bottom part is down; blowdry this section with the brush under the hair and dryer over the hair. take down next section and do the same. keep going.



on the top of your head , part from each side and blow dry to each side. this will make a little volume (so it won't look too flat at the crown) so your hair can go from side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit