Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've just started notcing boys...?

and I want to look well, I've changed so much from last year I wear pretty clothes, I talk to guys alot, do styling hairstyles, got side sweep bangs, and have medium black hair, clear skin and medium height...What are some good hairstyles, and makeup strategies.. I have brown eyes, I thread my eyebrows, have perfectly straight teeth...I have curly hair, but i straighten it sometimes..help...



I've just started notcing boys...?

Your hair sounds fine. Since you have brown eyes you can basically use any color eyeshadow you want and it will still look good(=. Personally a very soft violet color eyeshadow looks very pretty. Shimmery eyeshadows would look nice on you too(=. Keep the side swept bangs and grow you hair out pretty long, it will look good(= Most of all have confidence and a good personality. Otherwise it sounds like you are good to go.



I've just started notcing boys...?

you dont need to do anything... you look amazinggggggggg just be yourself and have a great personality and the guys will b lining up!!!!



if you really want to then you can just put on some eye liner(black) and some tinted lip gloss and a little eye shadow and maybe a little mascara is you dont have long eye lashes... you can just get this stuff at like cvs or rite aid it doesnt cost that much and it will make you look like a model....



but truthfully you dont even need that stuff you are beautifull!!! you should be a model



good luck and god bless!



I've just started notcing boys...?

the things us guys like the most is someone who is natural and confident......makes for a very sexy lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit