Thursday, June 17, 2010

Suggestions for a good hairstyle for me?

i have thick curly medium brown hair with long layers. i also have an angle that makes the back of my hair a little bit longer than the front. im a teenager so i would love ideas for some trendy styles. thanks!



Suggestions for a good hairstyle for me?

here are some suggestions:



1.keep the curls-bu high light to honey and layer your hair to 3 layers-really cool!!!



2. dye your hair to a lighter color, then high light in medium blond, and get rid of the curls!!



3. color your hair to "garbage blond" as my daughters friend call es it, and cut up to about your should rs, and high light in light dark- sooo nice!!1



4. wait till your hair gets long, straghtn it, then color the ends in blond!



5. color your hair in blond!! and color your roots in black- like kelly clarkson!!



good luck! :)



Suggestions for a good hairstyle for me?

thanks for chosing me as best answer!! Report It



Suggestions for a good hairstyle for me?

Mullet. All the way.



Suggestions for a good hairstyle for me?

I think you should straighten it and then get shorter layers in it!!!



Suggestions for a good hairstyle for me?

i think you should keep the lenght but straighten it. it doesn't sound that bad the way it is though



Suggestions for a good hairstyle for me?

Cut your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit