Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Lets hear it for the boys!"?

Thats a song from "Footloose" if anyone was wondering.



***Girls feel free to answer this as well



Hey guys!! Do you prefer women(or girls, depending on your age) with short, medium or long hair? How do you like it styled? Straight, wavy, super curly? Do you like layers or just one length?



I have long hair that goes down barely touchs my butt and I am getting a haircut and have never had short hair before. And if I get my hair cut short I want to cut it at least 10inches so I can donate it. But I wanted to know guys views on girls hair and who likes what.



"Lets hear it for the boys!"?

I have long and the guy I am dating likes long hair. What I am told from most guys is that when girls who have super short hair they arent attracted to because of the fact that they look like a guy. So I would be careful when cutting it length wise. I wouldnt go past the shoulders. And as far as styling your hair, let it go just natural. Thats the prettiest. Let it air dry. Its nice when its just natural. Hope that helps. Good luck!



"Lets hear it for the boys!"?

Lets hear it for my bay-bay...you know you gotta understaaaand



"Lets hear it for the boys!"?

I prefer shoulder length curly hair, but it must be layered and thinned so its not like an afro,



"Lets hear it for the boys!"?

Long hair. 10 inches is OK.



"Lets hear it for the boys!"?

Donating your hair is a noble and generous thing to do. Just let it grow back because guys dig chicks with long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit